We take the protection of your private sphere very seriously.
We draw your attention to the fact that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may involve gaps in security. Continuous data protection against access by third parties is not possible.
1. NAME AND CONTACT DATA FOR THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING AND THE COMPANY DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This data protection information applies for data processing by:
The following is responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) (hereinafter: ‘we/us’):
Continental Candy Industries B.V
De Bolder 40 | 9206 AN Drachten | The Netherlands
Commercial Register Leeuwarden: 01058516
VAT: NL 00.40.37.601.B01
Telephone: +31 (0) 512 525 880
Fax: +31 (0) 512 525 818
The company data protection officer can be reached at:
Liebert IT-Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 (0)2862 – 580123
Fax: +49 (0)2862 – 580124
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE TYPE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.ccicandy.nl the browser on your end device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is saved, without any action on your part, until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the called-up file,
- Website from which the website was accessed (Referrer-URL),
- Browser that is used (browser type and browser version) and possibly the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
- We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing the generation of a smooth connection to the website,
- Guaranteeing and improving easy use of our website,
- Analysis of system security and stability, and
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO (German Data Protection Act). Our legitimate interest is based on the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. We never use the data we collect to identify you, neither do we combine this data with other data sources.
b) Subscription for our newsletter
If you have given express consent, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter at regular intervals. You only need to provide an e-mail address to receive the newsletter.
Data is processed pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntary consent.
You can unsubscribe at any time, e.g. using the link at the end of each e-mail. Alternatively, you can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time stating your wish to unsubscribe.
c) Using our contact form
If you have any questions, please use the form provided on our website to contact us. You will need a valid e-mail address for this so that we know who sent the query and so we can respond. Any other information you provide is on a solely voluntary basis.
When you contact us, your data is processed in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntary consent.
The personal data we collect for use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your query has been handled.
3. FORWARDING OF DATA
Your personal data will not be sent to third parties for any other reasons apart from those stated below.
We will only forward your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- it is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, or except where such interests are overridden by the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject whose personal data must be protection
- in case there is a legal obligation in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO and
- this is legally allowed and necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO to meet the obligations of the contract with you.
Information specifically relevant to the end device used is filed in the cookie; however, this does not mean that we can directly identify you.
Cookies serve to make using our website easier for you. For instance, we use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted once you leave our website.
We also use temporary cookies to optimise user friendliness; these are saved on your hard drive for a certain period. If you visit this website again to use our services, it automatically recognises that you have already visited us and what input and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter this information again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the named purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or that a text always appears before a new cookie is created. Please bear in mind that the deactivation of all cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
You are not obliged to provide this data, however it may not be possible to call up or display our websites as required, if you do not provide this data.
5. ANALYIS Tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below that we use are carried out based on Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We use tracking measures to ensure the needs-based design and continuous optimisation of our website. We also use tracking measures to record the use of our website for statistical analysis purposes and for optimising our offer for you. The respective data processing purposes and data categories are stated in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter ‘Google’) for the needs-based design and continuous optimisation of our website.
When you call up our website, information about the use of the website, including your IP address, is sent to the Google-Server in the USA where it is saved.
In this connection, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see below section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website, such as:
- browser type/version
- operating system used
- referrer URL (the website previously visited)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- time of the server query
is sent to the Google-Server in the USA where it is saved. The information is used to analyse the use of the website to compile reports about web activities and to provide other services connected to the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of this website. This information is also transferred to third parties, if this is prescribed by law or if the third party is contracted to process this data.
We activated the IP anonymisation function on our website. This means that Google truncates your IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before sending it to the USA. The entire IP address is only sent to a Google server in USA in exceptional cases where it is then truncated. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services to the website operator associated with website usage and internet usage. Google Analytics will not associate your IP address sent by your browser with any other data held by Google.
Prevention of processing
You can prevent your data being processed when you call up our website.
You can prevent the installation of the cookies with a corresponding setting in the browser software. We would like to point out that in this case it may not be possible to use all the functions of this website.
You can also prevent the recording of data generated by the cookie and data relating to the use of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular when browsing on mobile end devices, you can also click this link to prevent data being recorded by Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents the future recording of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie only applies in this browser and only for our website, and is filed on your device. If you delete these cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
You will find further information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics help section (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Object to collation of data
You can prevent Google Analytics from recording your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data being recorded when you visit this website again: deactivate Google Analytics.
You will find more information about how user data is handled by Google Analytics in Google’s privacy statement: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
Order data processing
We have a contract with Google about processing the order data and we implement in full the strict specifications of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographic features of Google Analytics
This website uses the ‘demographic features’ function of Google Analytics. This means that reports can be compiled that make statements about the age, gender and interests of the website visitors. These data come from interest-related advertising by Google and from visitor data of third-party suppliers, and cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate the function at any time via the display settings in your Google account or generally prohibit your data being recorded by Google Analytics as outlined in the section ‘Objection to data collection’.
7. Google Web Fonts
This page is used for the uniform presentation of fonts, so-called Web Fonts, that is provided by Google. When a page is called up, your browser loads the required Web Fonts in your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To this end, your browser needs to make a connection to the Google servers. This means that Google would know that your IP address was called up from our website. Also, information about the use of the website, including your IP address, is sent to the Google server in the USA where it is saved.
Google Web Fonts is used to present our online offers in a uniform or appealing way. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
8. Data subject rights
You are entitled:
- pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you may ask about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data is or was disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of rights relating to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection and complaints, as well as the origin of your data if we did not collect it, and relevant information about details of this data (Right to information);
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us (Right to rectification);
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Right to erasure);
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion, we no longer need the data, but you do need the data to claim, exercise or defend legal rights or you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO (Right to restrict processing);
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller (Right to data portability);
- pursuant to Art. 7 Par. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent at any time. This means that we will not be able to continue processing your data in the future based on this consent (Right to object) and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority (Right to complain).
9. Right to object
If we process your personal data to safeguard our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to this processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are any reasons specific to your particular situation or the objection refers to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will adhere, to without you having to provide any information about a particular situation.
To exercise your right to revoke or object, please just send an E-Mail to email@example.com
10. Data security
We use the well-known SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respectively highest encryption level supported by your browser when you visit our website. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise if a single page of our website is transferred in an encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol shown in the lower status bar of your browser.
Also, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from random or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Our safety measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Data protection officer ad supervisory board
If you have any questions about the way your personal data is processed or data protection in general, please contact the data protection officer who is available in case of complaints:
Liebert IT-Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 (0) 2862 / 580123
Fax: +49 (0) 2862 / 580124
You have the right to contact the data protection department of the supervisory board responsible for us, if you have any complaints:
State Data Protection and Freedom-of-Information Officer Nordrhein-Westfalen