We take the protection of your private sphere very seriously.
We draw your attention to the fact that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e‑mail) may involve gaps in security. Continuous data protection against access by third parties is not possible.
1. NAME AND CONTACT DATA FOR THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING AND THE COMPANY DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This data protection information applies for data processing by:
The following is responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) (hereinafter: ‘we/us’):
Continental Candy Industries B.V
De Bolder 40 | 9206 AN Drachten | The Netherlands
Commercial Register Leeuwarden: 01058516
VAT: NL 00.40.37.601.B01
Telephone: +31 (0) 512 525 880
Fax: +31 (0) 512 525 818
The company data protection officer can be reached at:
Liebert IT-Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 (0)2862 – 580123
Fax: +49 (0)2862 – 580124
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE TYPE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
A) WHEN VISITING THE WEBSITE
When you call up our website www.ccicandy.nl the browser on your end device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is saved, without any action on your part, until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the called-up file,
- Website from which the website was accessed (Referrer-URL),
- Browser that is used (browser type and browser version) and possibly the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
- We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing the generation of a smooth connection to the website,
- Guaranteeing and improving easy use of our website,
- Analysis of system security and stability, and
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO (German Data Protection Act). Our legitimate interest is based on the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. We never use the data we collect to identify you, neither do we combine this data with other data sources.
B) SUBSCRIPTION FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
If you have given express consent, we will use your e‑mail address to send you our newsletter at regular intervals. You only need to provide an e‑mail address to receive the newsletter.
Data is processed pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntary consent.
You can unsubscribe at any time, e.g. using the link at the end of each e‑mail. Alternatively, you can also send an e‑mail to email@example.com at any time stating your wish to unsubscribe.
C) USING OUR CONTACT FORM
If you have any questions, please use the form provided on our website to contact us. You will need a valid e‑mail address for this so that we know who sent the query and so we can respond. Any other information you provide is on a solely voluntary basis.
When you contact us, your data is processed in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntary consent.
The personal data we collect for use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your query has been handled.
3. FORWARDING OF DATA
Your personal data will not be sent to third parties for any other reasons apart from those stated below.
We will only forward your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- it is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, or except where such interests are overridden by the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject whose personal data must be protection
- in case there is a legal obligation in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO and
- this is legally allowed and necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO to meet the obligations of the contract with you.
Information specifically relevant to the end device used is filed in the cookie; however, this does not mean that we can directly identify you.
Cookies serve to make using our website easier for you. For instance, we use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted once you leave our website.
We also use temporary cookies to optimise user friendliness; these are saved on your hard drive for a certain period. If you visit this website again to use our services, it automatically recognises that you have already visited us and what input and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter this information again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the named purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or that a text always appears before a new cookie is created. Please bear in mind that the deactivation of all cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
You are not obliged to provide this data, however it may not be possible to call up or display our websites as required, if you do not provide this data.
5. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You are entitled:
- pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you may ask about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data is or was disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of rights relating to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection and complaints, as well as the origin of your data if we did not collect it, and relevant information about details of this data (Right to information);
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us (Right to rectification);
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Right to erasure);
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion, we no longer need the data, but you do need the data to claim, exercise or defend legal rights or you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO (Right to restrict processing);
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller (Right to data portability);
- pursuant to Art. 7 Par. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent at any time. This means that we will not be able to continue processing your data in the future based on this consent (Right to object) and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority (Right to complain).
6. RIGHT TO OBJECT
If we process your personal data to safeguard our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to this processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are any reasons specific to your particular situation or the objection refers to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will adhere, to without you having to provide any information about a particular situation.
To exercise your right to revoke or object, please just send an E‑Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. DATA SECURITY
We use the well-known SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respectively highest encryption level supported by your browser when you visit our website. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise if a single page of our website is transferred in an encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol shown in the lower status bar of your browser.
Also, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from random or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Our safety measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER AD SUPERVISORY BOARD
If you have any questions about the way your personal data is processed or data protection in general, please contact the data protection officer who is available in case of complaints:
Liebert IT-Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 (0) 2862 / 580123
Fax: +49 (0) 2862 / 580124
You have the right to contact the data protection department of the supervisory board responsible for us, if you have any complaints:
State Data Protection and Freedom-of-Information Officer Nordrhein-Westfalen